» click image to enlarge «
FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS OVER $100
A multiple utility cutting function tool designed by our own, General Manager, Mark Scheifley, that will take use and abuse, time and again. Weighing in at a hefty 1 lb 3 oz, this baby fears nothing, and can tear apart a 4' x 4' pallet. Actually 3 tools in one, it’s a knife, a chisel, and a wedge/prying tool.
- Overall length is 10 5/8 inches and 1 ½ inches wide @ handle.
- 5/16” 1075 Carbon Steel full tang that allows a generous “flat” on top edge of the knife to strike with your heavy mallet or hammer for maximum force cut.
- Flat ground knife edge 4 ¾” long
- Chisel ground tip edge at the end, 1 ½ long
- ½” long x ¾” wide butt end for striking with a hammer.
Heat treated, blasted, and powder coated. Two piece contoured hardwood ash handle, hand sanded and treated with Pennsylvania German Harvest Brown oil stain for maximum grain appearance, secured with nickel plated rivets. A lanyard hole is also added for your convenience, to hang in your shop, truck, or cabin.
- chip putty/paint/wood/debris/gaskets
- cut wire/conduit/hose/cable/rubber/wood/tubing
- pry and split wood/joints/tight parts
Comes encased in a heavy duty but lightweight 1800 denier black nylon sheath. Click above photo to enlarge.