Ideal for homesteading, building and other construction needs, this unique tool is a three-in-one: it’s a knife, chisel and wedge/prying tool. Weighing over a pound, this durable, dual-bladed tool can tear apart a 4’x4’ palette with ease.
- 10 5/8” overall length; 1 1/12” wide at handle
- Heat treated, blasted, and powder coated, 5/16” 1075 Carbon Steel full tang that allows a generous “flat” edge to strike w/ a mallet or hammer for maximum force cut
- Flat ground knife edge 4 ¾” long with chisel ground tip edge at the end, 1 ½” long
- ½” long x ¾” wide butt end for striking with a hammer
- Oil stained, Hardwood Ash handle, secured w/ nickel plated rivets and a lanyard hole
- Comes with nylon sheath