We offer a number of products to help maintain and maximize your experience with our tools.
Round 2 Grit Electro-Silicone Honing Stone
Intended to put a sharp edge to the Woodman’s Pal® rapidly.
- Electro-Silicon Carbide
- Cuts quickest when soaking wet with water
- Smoothest when used with a little bit of oil
- Use one side to grind and form damaged edges
- Other side is used to sharpen and finish the edges
- Avoid glazing of the stone by flushing off steel shavings while honing
Rectangular Electro-Silicone Honing Stone
- Coarse Grit
- Electro-Silicon carbide
- Measures 3 1/4" x 15/16" x 5/16"
- Can be used with water or oil
Original LC-14-B Manuals (Set of 4)
Written by the inventor of the Woodman's Pal®, Frederick Ehrsam, these guides accompanied each Woodman’s Pal® during World War II. Each manual contains the original wording and artwork.
Pocket-size replicas measure 2 3/4" x 4 1/4" each and are a great compliment to your Woodman’s Pal®. No Woodman’s Pal® should be without the original 1942 manual reprints!
Four manuals covering:
- Care, Use & Sharpening of Knife LC-14-B
- Living in the Jungle with US Army Knife LC-14-B
- Airman’s Survival Tool Kit
- Fighting with USA Knife LC-14-B
Click here to see the complete LC-14-B kit issued by the US Military during World War II.